Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Watch Out For The Incredible Disappearing Toddler

Oh boy! Here we go. I did not foresee this, um at ALL. Zorro is way into climbing and has found a way to balance on anything that will give him a boost. Chairs, balls, toy boxes, toys, TVs, and the list goes on. So I noticed while I was folding laundry that it was getting a little too quiet for my comfort. I called Z thinking he was in his room, no answer. I wasn't alarmed at first then it hit it. QUIET IS NOT GOOD! So jumped up and saw a toy and chair propped against the LOCKED baby gate into the kitchen and no Z. So I'm frantically calling him and he pokes his head out (still quietly) from around the corner smiling ever so proudly. Of course I flipped out and yelled telling him to "get back in here!" and "You don't climb over the gate or on your toys." Z reluctantly dashes back into the play room. I sit on the couch try to calm down from being so upset and calm all the fears as the scenarios go through my head of all of the awful things that could have happened. Out of nowhere Z walks up to me and says, "Sowwy mommy" and kisses me on the lips.

I know it won't be the last time, but he won this one.

0 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design