Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cookie Cutter Lunch

I like the idea of making fun lunches but I am really not into spending a lot of time making them. I see lots of mommy's who are way into it, and that's awesome. I just can't get myself to do it (at least regularly). So this is my idea of fun lunches. I use some of a billions of cookie cutters that I have and cut out shapes in his food. I think this will be my thing from now on. Cookie Cutter Lunches. Z can look forward to fun shapes daily and maybe I'll even be more creative at times.

This took my 5 min and that's how I like it.

I sliced a pear into small slices then cut out Zorro's name with the cookie cutters. I chopped up a whole carrot, gave Z some ranch dressing and then Mac & Cheese.

The pear and carrot were from out CSA basket.

The ranch and Mac are both organic from Whole Foods.


0 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design