Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

Convo With Z on the Phone



I just had my first REAL conversation on the phone with Zorro. So cute!
This is pretty much how it went:

Z- I want you to bring the water?
K- You want mommy to bring you water?
Z- Ya
K- Where's Daddy?
Z- Seeping
K-well wack him! (he didn't unerstand that's why I said wack and not hit)
Z- No wake the Daddy. I want kissies (then kisses the phone)
K- MWAH!
Z- I want Mommy tickle my ear
K- You want mommy to tickle your ear?
Z- Ya
K- OK Mommy will come and bring water and tickle your ear.
Z- Bye

15 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Christy Killoran said...

Too cute!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This made me giggle. Anna always want to talk to me on the phone. It's not easy to understand her with the noise on the line, but it cracks me up when she reports on everything they did today. Our babies are certainly growing fast.

FancyPants said...

How sweet, made me smile! I remember those days... Now we're almost to point the where it's "Whatdaya want" she doesn't say it, but she you can hear her thinking it in the silence. :)

Unknown said...

How cute is that!?

Ticia said...

I love it! HOw did he dial you? That's the part I'm missing.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Ya good questions HE'S BRILLIANT! LOL I don't remember...he prob pushed redial that's how he makes all his calls

Eva said...

Aww cute!

Kelly said...

Very cute!

Thanks for your comment on my site!

Katie Lane said...

Awww!! I want one :)

{leah} said...

Cute, I love talking to my boys. They are so funny!

At least he knows what he wants :)

Peeking in from SITS

Keri said...

what a sweetie! i haven't had the privilege of talking to my little one on the phone yet- but i see her talk to her grandparents and it is adorable to see how she'll nod her head (like they can somehow see that??)
our kiddos are such a blessing- don't they just make you smile??
PS how is the move coming along? all unpacked yet? keep us updated :)
PPS you are amazing!

Unknown said...

Awww!!! Haha, what a cutie :D

Jeanette said...

That is so adorable! I enjoyed visiting your site!

Jeanette said...

That is so adorable! I have enjoyed visiting your site!

Alicia said...

ahhh how cute!! i love that he wanted you to tickle his ear!!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design