Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

EBEANSTALK EDUCATOINAL TOYS & REVIEW

I often find that when I am looking for my son and for gifts, I find that I am at a loss as to what toys to buy that are age appropriate. Thank goodness there are companies like ebeanstalk who categorize their toys into ages SO much easier to find what you need, making it easier to find great baby toys and toys for 1 year olds etc. ebeanstalk is dedicated to selecting safe and unique learning toys.

ebeanstalk sent me a toy to review from Plan Toys who makes eco-friendly wooden toys. I was sent “Activity Bus.”


I will tell you, I was really unsure how this item would be accepted by my son. It's not the kind of item we would normally buy and I thought he may not like it. I was very surprised to see that not only did he take to the toy right away, he was so engaged with it he spent about 45 minutes playing with it. The bus opens up and turns into a classroom with all the pieces shown above. I was worried that it would break easily since it wasn't plastic but that thing is sturdy and took a serious beating.

We enjoyed the opportunity to try out this toy and I would say it has really made me reconsider the types of toys I will buy for my son. It will be interesting to see how it does in the long run

0 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design