Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I WON SEE KAI RUN SHOES!!!

LOOKY WHAT I WON!!!!!!!!!
From ABC & 123 Learning Co-op!
My feet are too big so I'm gonna give em to Zorro.



SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

mommytoalot said...

LOL...
well i sure hope Zorro likes them. Awesome shoes...I love shoes.

stepfabulous said...

How fun! Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, in any size - are a wonderful thing!

beth said...

yay for you! i LOVE see kai run shoes!

valentine said...

i LOVE these shoes, i have been seen them around lately, and they are in one word. adorable.

Sunshinemeg said...

Winning stuff is so exciting! Congrats on your winnings.

Love&Marriage said...

cute shoes! Visiting from SITS

Tranquility said...

Congratulations!!

egt said...

Hey, great blog! Very good tips on here...and yes, I use sunscreen every day... :)

Just stopped over from sits!

mom2three said...

Love kai shoes....congratulations!!!

Preschool Playbook said...

Congratulations to you!

pucktricks said...

I'm jealous!

Raising a Happy Child said...

You are so lucky! I am sure Zorro will love them.

Alicia said...

woo hoo!! yay for zorro!! you're always a winner to me!!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design