Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I WON SEE KAI RUN SHOES!!!

LOOKY WHAT I WON!!!!!!!!!
From ABC & 123 Learning Co-op!
My feet are too big so I'm gonna give em to Zorro.



SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

mommytoalot said...

LOL...
well i sure hope Zorro likes them. Awesome shoes...I love shoes.

FancyPants said...

How fun! Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, in any size - are a wonderful thing!

beth said...

yay for you! i LOVE see kai run shoes!

valentine said...

i LOVE these shoes, i have been seen them around lately, and they are in one word. adorable.

Anonymous said...

Winning stuff is so exciting! Congrats on your winnings.

Vintage Romance Style said...

cute shoes! Visiting from SITS

Eve said...

Congratulations!!

egt said...

Hey, great blog! Very good tips on here...and yes, I use sunscreen every day... :)

Just stopped over from sits!

Daisygirl said...

Love kai shoes....congratulations!!!

Preschool Playbook said...

Congratulations to you!

Ticia said...

I'm jealous!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

You are so lucky! I am sure Zorro will love them.

Alicia said...

woo hoo!! yay for zorro!! you're always a winner to me!!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design