Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Awesome! - She told me so!

Seriously AWESOME Homeschool Blogger
THE HOME TEACHER
awarded me with this seriously awesome...award!
If you are interested in some really creative ways to teach your toddler at home with a Montessori twist, you MUST check her out. She is one of my FAVE bloggers!



In accepting this award, I am to tell you 7 awesome things about me. I'm sure I could come up with better but hey, you get what you get! ;)

1. I have an awesome blog! With many AWESOME giveaways so get excited!!!
2. I make awesome Theme Boxes
3. I do awesome CRAFTivities with my son
4. I am an awesome resource for skin care!
5. I can wax some seriously awesome brows! YES I CAN!
6. I am awesome because I have an AWESOME son who rocks my world!
7. I am awesome because D helps me! I couldn't be so awesome without him.

Passing this award to the QUEEN of a totally AWESOME blog (and she is a QUEEN just ask her)

ALICIA at
It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy

She rocks my world. LOVE her whitty blog on everyday humor. Great Blog even GREATER person!

2 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Ticia said...

Congrats! But, I don't know if you said the word AWESOME enough.

Alicia said...

darling i love you! thanks for proclaiming my awesomeness to the world!!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design