Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

KIDZWONDER.COM - WINNERS



The winning numbers by Random.org are:
10, 9, 20
ADVENTURES IN MOMMYDOM

10. pucktricks said... Oh, forgot my second comment for being on blogroll.
THE WORK OF CHILDHOOD
9. Gabriele said... Tweeted :)
20. Susana said... You're on my blogroll!


I HOPE YOU ENJOY KidzWonder Magazine! There is so much info packed into each month! And there's even a unit study in it! I know you will find some great stuff to use in each issue!

3 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Susana said...

Thank you!! First time I've ever won anything!! Seriously:-)...I'll take this opportunity to blog about your skin care giveaway and how great it is to enter giveaways:-) later today!!

Trish said...

Congrats to the winners!

Alicia said...

congrats to all the winners!!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design