Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Potty Training Part 4- Potty Books


Kane Miller Publishing sent us these potty training books. Books are always a great way to introduce something new to your little one.


Click on the books to read more about them!

Everyone Poops was a HUGE hit with our son! It really helped us to get him to go in his potty when he was resisting. That is a MUST on my list!

Everyone Poops sells for $13.95 hc and $7.95 pb
I Want My Potty sells for $4.95 pb

Check out Kane Miller Publishing's selection of award winning children's books from around the world!


***MAKE SURE TO ENTER THE ULTIMATE POTTY TRAINING PACKAGE GIVEAWAY! AUG 22ND!!!***

CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES AND HOW THE CONTEST WILL BE RUN

4 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Cindy said...

We love Everyone Poops. We end up reading it a few times a week. The last time we went to our local zoo my son (3) had to point out all of the animal's poop to me. Funny.

Raising a Happy Child said...

One book that Anna absolutely loved and still reads regularly is A Potty For Me by Karen Kaz. I hardly recommend it!

fancygrlnancy said...

I have read the everyone poops before, but not with Jayden. I would love to try these with him.

Tammi said...

I haven't even heard of this book before, I will have to look int it. Thanks!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design