Astronaut Helmet Craft
OK so if you're super creative you make this awesome. This was as far as my creativity took us...
- 2 Paper Plates
- Glue/ Glue Stick
- Some kind of clear plastic. We used Cling wrap (good luck! ha!)
MAKE IT A CRAFT KIT
(Eliminate time consuming steps so you can spend more time with your LO)
- Gather Tools
- Cut a half-ish circle out of one plate just large enough for the face in the photo to show.
- cut out a piece of clear plastic to tape to back UNLESS you're using cling wrap, then WAIT until assembling.
- Place gallon Ziploc bag Except for paper
- Cut a half-ish circle out of one plate just large enough for the face in the photo to show. (if you didn't make a kit).
- Cut a piece of clear plastic to fit just a little larger than the hole you cut.
- On another plate, glue or tape photo to the inside making sure its in a position to see it from the half circle on the other plate. For a younger child, draw the rectangle for them to know where to tape/glue the photo.
- Tape/glue the two plates together to create the helmet.
- Color the helmet.
FOR MORE THEMED IDEAS CHECK OUT THESE LABELS:
THEME/SCHOOL BOX- Our planned curriculum for the week
CRAFTivities -Crafts and activities
FIELD TRIP- Theme related outings in Orange County, CA