I saw this bat made out of shapes somewhere and we had to recreate it, it was so cute!
Skills we focused on were identifying and cutting shapes!
- Construction paper (we used brown because we didn't have black)
- Glue Stick
- Googly eyes
- String (to hang it with)
- Tape or stapler to attach string
- Draw 2 triangles, 1 rectangle and a circle
- Let your child cut them out (for little ones you can do it for them and let them glue)
- Have them glue it together
- Add eyes and mouth if you want (we skipped the mouth)
- Tape on string & hand upside-down (after they play with it of course)
FOR MORE THEMED IDEAS CHECK OUT THESE LABELS:
THEME/SCHOOL BOX- Our Playschool Themes
CRAFTivities -Crafts and Activities
KID TRIPS- Theme related outings in Orange County, CA (and So. Cal.)