This Tuna Salad is GREAT for a warm summer day!
To make Tuna Salad - remember this won't be the creamy fatty texture of mayo tuna but lighter and slightly creamy.
- use a few tablespoons of plain greek yogurt -to taste
- squeeze in some lemon- to taste
- dice up some celery
- dide up a 2 thin slices of sweet onion
- add salt and pepper to taste
- to bulk it up more dice up some carrots and red bell peppers too!!!
Slice up an avocado for a heart healthy fat.
While this meal looks and tastes light it is quite filling!!!