Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Who Knew a Routine Trip To Walmart Could Make a Person Cry


Walking through Walmart last week brought me to tears. Who know it was such a powerful place?
OK not really. 

I was picking up a few things and as I was waltzing down the aisles care-free(ish) I saw a graduation section. All of the sudden my eyes welled up with tears and I was fully crying in the grad section.

Fabulous!- Thank goodness I wasn't wearing mascara.

I guess it goes to show you how your subconscious is more conscious than you are. 
D- My Favorite LAW SCHOOL GRAD!
Today, right now in fact my husband is taking his LAST final exam! 

Law School is officially over in a few hours!

THE END!


8 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Yay! Congrats to your hubby!

Daisygirl said...

Dang Walmart!!! How exciting for you guys!!!! This is such awesome news!

Christy Killoran said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you (and him)!

Ticia said...

WOOT! Congrats to him! It's so funny what sets off our triggers.

Krissy said...

Woohoo! (For the graduation part not the crying in the middle of Walmart part, though I suppose that deserves a "woohoo" as well!)

:D Big Congratulations to your hubby!!

Alicia said...

Awwww. It makes me get weepy just picturing you. I wish you lived in Maryland, I could have gone shopping with you, then given you a soft cotton hankie. :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Yay! What a journey and what a great picture!

Terra Heck said...

That's quite an accomplishment. Congrats to your husband!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design