As soon as your children can count they are ready to learn the basics of money management. Enter:
|Aron With One A|
If you can believe it the series is designed for children ages 4-8 years. The books are written is story book style so your child will learn the natural way. Each book also contain information for adults/teachers etc... on what the objectives of that particular book is, simple tips on how to work through this with your own child, and an activity to put into practice that skill.
Aron with one A also has a website with activities and worksheets to further build skills.
I really think this is exceptional! I had always wondered myself when to start teaching my son some of these principals and had begun to incorporate them.
I reviewed the first and current book (until August) Something For Savvy which focuses on saving money. My son really likes the book and I believe is understanding the process of saving. We have also created a sticker chart for him as well. This book really came at the right time for us especially since he is at the "gimme" stage.
I think it's really an exceptional idea for a children's book series and I am looking forward to reading further as each new book gets released!
A JUICY GIVEAWAY!
Win the first Aron with one A book: "Something for Savvy"
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: (enter each as a comment!)Fine Print:
- Follow Aron with on their blog
- Subscribe/Follow or remind me that you do!
- Blog about it -"Wear" my button (on side bar!)
- Tweet it! "Children's Book GIVEAWAY!! ENDS 6/27/10 http://bit.ly/9OsC25" (1 entry per day!)
- Follow Aron with one A on Twitter
- Enter any giveaway in my photo linky each giveaway entered in another entry!
- Add Link to your Facebook!
- Link this giveaway into a giveaway linky that it hasn't been entered into. Leave the link to site. (5 extra entries- post separately)
All reviews are my personal opinion and experience with products and services.
Others might have a different opinion.
I DID NOT received free product in exchange for this review.Winner will be selected at random through a random number generator. I will post the winner in a separate post. If I can't reach you through a link to your site or I don't hear back within 72 hours I will generate another number.