Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Riding in STYLE!

Zorro really needed a bike upgrade....

Not that there is anything wrong with spray painting a girls pink bike black. But it had pretty much seen it's day and Zorro was quickly outgrowing it.

Since CSN Stores gave us the oportunity to do a review of a product, I decided to go with the bike I've had my eye on for Zorro for over 7 months....in fact every time we went to a Walmart he would jump on this exact bike! The biggest draw was that it looked like a motorcycle. But the best part is that they actually carried THIS bike!

The first seconds on his NEW bike!!! I promise he has a helmet!
I think it's a winner!

We had a great experience with CSN. The shipping was fast and there were no problems. In fact every time I have gone through CSN I have had zero problems. The issues we had were with putting it together and lack of details in instructions. But because we are so smart we figured it out all on our own thank-you-very-much!
I now have one serious motorcycle bike riding kid! Thank you CSN for the opportunity to review this product and for the excellent service!

5 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Ticia said...

Wow, he looks so big on it!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

He is totally rocking that bike! It looks really cool!

Blogs said...

awwww.totally adorable....vroom vrooom:)

Heather said...

WOW it really has been forever since I have seen you. Time to go jogging again!

Heather said...

WOW it really has been forever since I have seen you! Time to go jogging again!!!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design