Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Message From Kristi's Family

This is Venessa Frutos, I am posting on behalf of David, Soren and the entire Kubis-Frutos Family. We hope that you have heard from us personally, but in the event we have been unable to reach you; Kristi passed away suddenly early this morning while visiting family in Arizona. Our entire family is grief-stricken at the loss of our beautiful and kind-hearted wife, mother, sister, cousin and friend.


At the same time we wish to express our deep love and appreciation to all of those who have touched her life and continue to bless her and her family with your outpouring of love and concern. Thank you for the support you have given Kristi as she shared her challenges, goals, and dreams with you through her love of blogging.

I will update with information about memorial services as soon as they are finalized. Please feel free to post a comment here or send a private message if you would like to be contacted directly by a family member.

Sincerely,

The Kubis-Frutos Families

36 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Doty Family said...

I am so sorry. I recently became a follower here and have loved looking through Kristi's blog. My prayers will be with your family during this time.

Natalie Jane said...

Kristi will be dearly missed. So heartbroken with the news.

Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Kristi's family. My deepest condolences during this difficult time.

Jenny said...

I am praying for all of you.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Hi, I am one of the readers of this blog. I am so sorry to learn about Kristi's untimely death. I enjoyed getting to know her and her family through blogging, and my heart goes to all of you. I wish you courage and strength in this dark time of grief.

Angela said...

Kristi, you will be missed. My prayers for your husband, your little boy, and your family.

Krissa said...

oh my most heartfelt sympathies... my heart goes out to all her family... I was so grateful for the chance I had to get to know kristi through the flab to fab challenge...
she is an amzing woman!
my thoughts and prayers are with you guys!!!!!!!

Adriana said...

Wow I am shocked and terribly saddened. I have been following Kristi's blog for a long time and will truly miss her fun sense of humor, loving posts to zorro, outgoing personality. My thoughts and prayers to the family. Please update anything you find out as to what happened.

S Club Mama said...

oh my gosh, are you serious? what happened?

I'm so sorry for your loss, please give my condolences to Kristi's family. She was a good friend.

Anonymous said...

I am utterly shocked by this news and will pray for your family. Her blog let her light shine. This is simply tragic.

Ticia said...

I know this does not console you at all, but she will be much missed, and I had hoped one day to meet her. We talked about meeting sometime when she came out to visit family in Texas, and I loved emailing her and loved reading her posts.

Thank you to your wonderful family for sharing her with us.

And I am so incredibly sorry for what your family is going through right now. She was a great Mom, friend, and a wonderful person.

Unknown said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

DairyQueen said...

I am so so sorry to hear of your great loss. I will keep your family in my prayers. Kristi will certainly be missed.

Keri said...

i am so shocked to hear this. kristi was a big inspiration to me and will be SO missed!!!

km said...

Don't feel that you need to contact me in your grief. I just wanted to say that I'll keep your family in my prayers. It is when life hits you with the unexpected that you struggle to catch your breath. I've been through this too many times in the last few years. I'll be thinking of you all.

Gosfam said...

Oh my goodness was she sick? I can't even believe it. I enjoyed reading her blog, and will have all of you (her family) in my prayers. Sending lots of love and hugs to all of you during this difficult time.

Stephanie said...

My prayers and thoughts go out to her family. I am so sorry to hear this. May God's Love and Peace surround and carry everyone through the coming days.

Misty said...

Oh my goodness...I am so sorry for your loss.

Diana said...

I am heartbroken to hear this. I want Kristi's family to know that she will certainly be missed by many in the blogging world. Although I never met her in person, I felt she was a friend, as well as a beautiful mother and person. Please know that my prayers are with David and Soren and family.

Jenny said...

I am so heartbroken to read this...as I clearly know you are, as well. I loved Kristi. I had never met her in real life. I felt like she has been part of my life, all the same. I wear a beautiful necklace that she made, and I'll continue to think of her every time I put it on. I have gained so much inspiration from reading her blog - and from the discussions we've had over email.

My heart is full of prayers for all of you, especially her little guy. May God be with you all.

Andrea said...

OMG! I am only just seeing this and I am so terribly sorry for your loss, for the family's loss. :( How sad, so sad. I am thinking of you all and she will be missed. Please send hugs to her sweet little one for the rest of bloggy world. {Hugs}

Terra Heck said...

Oh wow, I'm so sorry for your loss. I spoke to Kristi a couple times by email and even won one of her necklaces. She seemed like a kind, caring person. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Traci66 said...

I am so sorry to hear this.My prayers are with you all.

Mimi said...

I'm so, so sorry at such a horrible loss. I will pray for hearts to be healed.

Hugs & love,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Kristi. I have been visiting her blog for the past year. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

Alison said...

I am so sorry for your families loss. I hope she rests in peace.

Shannon said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for the family so very much.

Katie said...

Your family is in my prayers - I am so very sorry for your loss. Kristi was a beautiful person.

Ms D said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You are all in my thoughts and prayers :(

Alicia said...

i was so saddened to read this. i had the pleasure of meeting kristi and rooming with her at a blog conference and she was just a doll :) she was my first blog friend... my heart goes out to her family. they're in our thoughts and prayers. i hope they find the comfort they need in this tragic time.

Preschool Playbook said...

Your family has my deepest sympathies. I so enjoyed reading Kristi's posts, she seemed like such a fun person.

Your family is in my prayers.
Trish Nodolski
Preschool Playbook

Miller Moments said...

Oh my goodness! There are no words. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. She will be greatly missed! (I've been following her blog for years).

mommytoalot said...

oh my gosh..
words cannot express how truly sorry I am. I have been away from my favourite blogs for awhile.
I want you to know that your family, Kristi's children , family all of you are in my prayers
blessings
LISA

mommytoalot said...

oh my gosh..
words cannot express how truly sorry I am. I have been away from my favourite blogs for awhile.
I want you to know that your family, Kristi's children , family all of you are in my prayers
blessings
LISA

Kristen said...

I was just devastated to read this. I'm so sorry for you all.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I am shocked! I just came by to see what is going on with Kristi since I have not received any replies to her emails. She was always so prompt in returning emails. I have not been able to bloghop in a while, so I have not had a chance to come by.

I am deeply saddened and my thoughts and prayers go out to her family. I first met Kristi at a bloggers brunch event and spent most of my time with her. She was such a sweet person. She will be missed!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design