Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

He Did It Again!

He went pee in his potty again!

After the first experience with him peeing in it then dumping it all over the floor he was content to just keep ripping his diaper off and peeing on the floor. I make him clean it up every time but he just just keeps peeing away. This day, I walked into the play room and he was just starting to pee in the floor. I said "NO! Where's your potty?" and he magically stopped peeing went to his potty and finished the job. Wow! That's muscle control! And I was shocked that he even listened to me. So i picked it up the potty and gave it to him, making sure he knew NOT to dump it on the floor. We walked it over to the potty and he poured it in and flushed it. He got a sticker and was very proud!

See! It pays to listen to mommy!!


0 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design