Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Field Trip - Virtual Energy/Power Field Trip

ENERGY/ POWER
Click on photo for link




If there isn't a place near you to go on a field trip why not do a virtual field trip? This was really a COOL idea!

Since you are checking out the field trips, check out the rest of the site too they have lots of ideas and resources.


FOR MORE POWER THEMED LINKS CHECK OUT THESE LABELS:
THEME/SCHOOL BOX- Our planned curriculum for the week
CRAFTivities- Our Crafts and Activities
FIELD TRIP- Theme related outings in Orange County, CA




5 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Christy Killoran said...

I thought I was already following you, but I guess the feature is new to your blog so now I am. Hopefully, my new design is coming any day now. I can't wait. I'm a little nervous too - weird, I don't really know why.

Alicia said...

See. Now a virtual field trip I can do! That doesn't mean mommy has to shower before noon! HA! And the metal slammer....guaranteed victory every time..although the head idea works well too! I was busting up laughing when I read that! Ok...now I'm blog challeneged...how do u do neat stuff like put a button on the side and put links to other posts? If you have time will u email me? I would love you forever! BTW...my husband was dying at the Smooches comment!

Valerie said...

Hi K.

"My Curious Kids" is my new blog dedicated to parenting/education.

"From Our Front Porch Looking In" is my original blog, originally created to keep in touch with out-of-state family and friends. It has sort of morphed into my family/interior design/home-making blog. It has more followers, but most of those gals are not mommies.

Thus, the creation of "My Curious Kids". I know, sort of confusing! Thanks for dropping by and commenting.

BTW...virtual field trips are a terrific idea. While still teaching in public schools and dealing with the constant "budget battle", my colleagues and came up with several opportunities for our 3rd graders to virtually visit geographical/historical locations, science themes, etc.! Great post! You truly are the REAL housewife of O.C.! ;)

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love yours. I will have to do some fun reading here.

Alicia said...

YO! I tagged you with an award... don't you just want to hug me?! come and get it!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design