Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SUPER SUMMER SWAP! - Don't Miss Out!



MOMMYS!!! DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FUN!
Visit the Dairy Queen (link in button above) to learn all about the summer swap & sign up!
You can also sign up through Superheroes and Princesses.
I will swapping too! SO FUN!

4 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Alicia said...

Yay! I love leaving juicy comments!! I can't wait to see your new look! I need to hire someone to make my blog design...seeing as how I can't even make my own blog button!

Christy Killoran said...

Thanks for posting this.

Miller Moments said...

We are really excited about this! Is it okay if I post a link from my blog too? (to you)

mommytoalot said...

Swapping sounds fun..but first..before i commit..i need to mail out my spring flings..*embarrassed here.
xo

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design