Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Super WHAT?



Zorro has been asking to watch Superman for WEEKS now. Neither D or I could figure out what the heck he was talking about though. We don't have any Superman shows and he has never ever watched one in his little life. I prefer to steer clear of Superheroes at his age and opt for the mild child like learning shows rather than dark Superheroes with lots of violence. I don't even buy Superhero stuff for him. So what on EARTH is he talking about?!?

The only thing we could think of when he talked about Superman was D's totally awesome pj's that I bought for him this year for the holidays. I mean D is totally MY Superman...just not THE Superman Zorro was talking about. Plus he's not a tv show so that's out...




Zorro asks and ask and asks for for weeks. My response every time, "I'm sorry honey but I have no idea what you are talking about. We don't have any superman shows."

Until....

Last night. We were wacthing the Curious George Christmas Special we recorded and it recorded a few min of the show after. I never noticed it or paid any attention to it. Can you guess what it was?



Of course. Super Why! Like I would know...He's never watched that either. EESH. But I might have put two and two together.

Mystery Solved.

All I can say is sometimes even parents can't speak their toddler's language.

P.S. IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW LIKES THE BEATLES CHECK OUT MY LATEST GIVEAWAY! It's makes a GREAT gift for any Beatles fan!

3 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Daisygirl said...

haha, that is great!!!! Love the pj's, my hubby would totally wear those!!!

Ticia said...

"put your hand in." We totally watch that show. Preview an episode of Krypto the Superdog, you might like that one also.

Jenny said...

love that you got him superman pj's.

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design