Anyway, I have posted little updates here and there and you know I've made huge strides to make good on that promise to myself. Here we are 6 months later and I'm 50 lbs lighter.
I often feel when I look at myself that I don't look like I've lost much at all. I can tell my clothes fit better and some are a lot looser but still just short of "new wardrobe ready." So I question a lot how much different I really do look. Then I snapped this photo of myself with my phone, uploaded it and saw it next to an old "good" photo of myself and I was really shocked!!!!
Take a look:
can you see the differences in my face?
- The first photo was me with hair and makeup. I am about 15 lbs lighter than second- I added it so you can see compared to now since this is the photo everyone sees of me online thru social networking etc.
- The second photo was taken THE DAY I DECIDED TO CHANGE MY LIFE. That is my on top of the "mountain" peak.
- The last one is me this week. Random shot without my hair or makeup done. 50 lbs lighter in 6 months!!!
To Come in later posts:
- MY GOALS and how I plan to achieve them!
- FABULOUS NEWS about one of my medical issues!!!
- How I lost the weight so far. Don't expect much you don't already know.