|-Photo From Pioneer Woman|
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 oz. spinach
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 4 oz. oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and julienned
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1½ tsp. garlic salt
- 4 Tbs. low-fat feta cheese
Note: I added artichoke hearts and omitted the feta
Directions1. Pierce spaghetti squash rind several times with fork. Microwave on high 5 minutes per pound of squash, until squash is soft. Cut in half lengthwise, and remove seeds. Rake insides of squash into bowl.
2. Cook olive oil and onion in large skillet over high heat, until fragrant. Stir in spinach and garlic, and cover. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. When spinach has cooked down, reduce heat, and stir in spaghetti squash.3. Stir in chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic salt. To serve, divide among 4 plates, and top each with 1 Tbs. feta cheese.