Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

THE BAR EXAM - PRAYER TIME....

Hi everyone! It's that time! After 3 years of Law School and 2 1/2 months of Bar prep he is FINALLY taking the Bar.


TODAY....and TOMORROW!!!


He's been working so hard! I mean HARD! He has been studying away from us since he graduated law school in another state where he is going to be taking the bar since that's where his prep course was (obviously). The separation has been hard for us all but at least he's been able to pour his time into his studies without distraction and I am believing that he will pass the first time!

Students taking the bar- looks comfy for 8 hours huh?
The test is 2 days long and from something like 9 am to 5 pm both days. It's a long, arduous test.

Please pray for him every chance you might possibly think about him! 

Thank you all!!!

8 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Anonymous said...

Many Prayers winging your way!

Angela said...

Ugh, I remember that! (And I had the added bonus of having a two month old child I was unable to nurse (feed) for the better part of 2 days!)

Good luck and many prayers going his (and your) way!

Ticia said...

I'll be praying for him!

S Club Mama said...

how nerve wracking for you! I will be praying for him.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Yikes...this must be so nerve racking! I will keep you all in my prayers!

Blogs said...

Best wishes and lots of LUCK:)

Christy Killoran said...

How did it go? Ugh, I remember how long those two days were. I had a bad cold and coughed and sneezed through the whole thing and the AC was on full blast so I was freezing! I felt bad for the people around me who had to listen to me coughing all day. I passed though, and I'm sure he will too! When will he find out? I remember that I found out the first week of November, but I'm not sure if it's the same in every state. Also, did he take the CA bar or another state? Are you still moving? Watching SYTYCD? Obviously, you and I need to catch up!

Susana said...

Just reading this. I so hope all went well, and that he felt good about the test. How long till you know?

I'll still say a prayer for y'all!!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design