Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The X's {Kisses} or Tags

Hugs and Kisses {washers and tags}
I have tags now. I am SO excited about these! When I very very first EVER was looking at stamped jewelry for myself the first thing that I was attracted to was tags. Then started my obsession with stamped jewelry and found about a billion different types that I fell in love with and I wanted them ALL!!!

So...I never bought myself one piece of stamped jewelry. I bought them for others but I couldn't make up my mind for myself.

I finally made the tags, and I LOOOOVE them!



You can find them HERE


DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR A GIVEAWAY OF THIS NECKLACE {CLOSED}

CLICK HERE FOR GIVEAWAY

1 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Daisygirl said...

oh that is so awesome...I am off to look at your store right now!

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design