Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry ChristmasTo All!

We went to a creche (a showing of nativities from all over the world) a few weeks ago. We had a great time looking at the beautiful- AMAZING displays of nativities and then spent time doing crafts and games. One thing I didn't expect was that I would be dressing up as Mary before the night was through. But I guess that's what happens when you have a 4 year old. Zorro saw the people dressing up and getting photos taken and wanted to join in. We completely encouraged it until we realized that he wanted us to be a part of that photo too. Well, I wasn't about to spoil that moment for him so I let them dress me and D let them dress him- OMG I can't believe D let them dress him!!!- and we set out to be Mary, Joseph and a Shepherd. The shepherd insisted I hold the "baby Jesus" doll.

Just doing this dressing up made Zorro so happy, and I mean SO happy that he talked about it for a week several times a day. I LOVE that I didn't allow the fact that I was makeup free and hadn't showered in 2 days or even being too self conscious in general stop me from dressing up and smiling for a camera. To make my sweet boy that happy thrills me and I didn't miss our on that moment.

I thought I'd share the photo with you for a little chuckle. and I must say for being make up free I looked pretty good! Don't let Zorro's lack of smile make you think he isn't just about the happiest kid in the world that moment. They just didn't get a good pic of him dang it!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free digital ecard

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

1 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

Ticia said...

the asterik at the bottom was the best!

merry Christmas!

And I promise my cards will be sent out before new years. Maybe.

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design