Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I HATE BEDTIME!

If there's one thing I hate worse than waking up in the morning (I am sooooooo not a morning person), it's bedtime. Not for me...although I am a total insomniac (maybe that's why I hate mornings), I mean Zorro's bedtime. UGH! I know, he's two and they are suppose to make it difficult right? I don't care. I HATE BEDTIME! The crying and, "I want Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Candy, water, foody, booky....whatever" makes me detest bedtime. I can hardly deal with it. The worst is the crying though. It's hard to know when he's crying to get something or when he really needs me. Anyway, I hate it. Thank goodness D is completely amazing at bedtime and willing totally do it, really, or I might never put him to bed.

0 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design