Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Cookie Cutter Lunch- Fish





I made tuna sandwiches for lunch a couple of time this week. We were given 8 avocados and as much as I love them I didn't know what to do with 8 of them before the went bad. I was making the sandwiches when I remembered them and it sounded really yummy too add so I did. I've never done this before but OH MY GOSH! What have I been missing out on. Ha Ha...

Well, anyway this is really about Zorro's lunch isn't it? I made the tuna sandwich added the avocado and cut his out with a cookie cutter to make the shape of a fishy. I opened his to you could see the inside. I gave him a salad with a few sticks of red bell pepper and grapes. I used white bread which I don't ever use but it was given to us and I won't refuse a freebie (think STUDENT FAMILY BUDGET).

He ate all of the salad a little of the red bell pepper, the grapes and most of the sandwich. YAY! I love it when a plan works out!

0 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design