Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

ORANGE JUICE

Thanks for coming over here!

Here is a photo of a "photo shoot" I planned to use on my blog once I named it- and finish editing the photo!

Here's the deal, where I can use your help. I want to either switch over another blog (I have another with the name orange juice in the url) or just change the name of this one. I've been wanting to do this long before I took this public, I just couldn't settle on a name, and I STILL CANT! So maybe with your help I can put this past me!

First of all regarding names I have a poll on the top right hand side of my blog page. Take that if you like any of the names. If you have a better idea post it under the comments. BUT DON'T DO NOTHING! I want your opinion!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!


0 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design