Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cookie Cutter Lunch- Butterflies


BUTTERFLIES

Zorro woke up really late this day so he had a cookie cutter "brunch" instead of lunch. Since our theme for the week was Butterflies and Bugs I went for the non gross butterflies instead of bugs for a meal. :) The butterfly with the grapes was made with the ears of a bunny cookie cutter. I couldn't find the butterfly so I went for that. Then right after I did it, I saw the butterfly cookie cutter RIGHT in front of me (of course!).
I was so excited when saw that Healthy Kids did a similar lunch to ours. It's a GREAT non cookie cutter way to spruce up any sandwich.


This is whole wheat french toast with organic strawberries and grapes.



FOR MORE BUTTERFLIES & BUGS THEMED LINKS CHECK OUT THESE LABELS:
BOOK TREE
FIELD TRIP
THEME/SCHOOL BOX- Our curriculum for the week
CRAFTivities

0 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design