Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

KID TRIP! Smile and Sing Kids Concerts {FREE}

Click on photo to enlarge the flyer!

WHEN: September 21 · 1:30pm - 2:30pm

Wilkes Place off of Alicia Pkwy
Laguna Hills, CA
COST: FREEEEEE!!!!!!!! {You know I like free}

I have yet to check out these concerts but I've been aware of the last few and It's definately something on my to do list. What kid doesn't like music and lots of silly fun?

As far as I know they are not totally regular events and may not always be in the same location but here's a link to the facebook page. "Like" them and get news about the upcoming events

I will come back here and update my review once I get to the event. I plan on hitting the next one if I can make it! Hope to see you there!

0 JUICY LOVE NOTES:

 
Custom Blog Design for Orange Juice by April Showers Blog Design